Friday

Victoria Beckham’s Fashion Designs Get The Royal Seal of Approval

Vacation Travel - Villa Rental Bali - Cheap Hotel Bali - Nightlife in Bali - Rent Car - Restaurant in Bali


Victoria Beckham’s Fashion Designs Get The Royal Seal of Approval
Fashionista Victoria Beckham is said to be absolutely delighted that a representative of  Kate Middleton’s sent a request to her  asking to see her designs…,
The singer-turned fashion-designer revealed today that she would be sending the Royal-bride-to-be, Kate Middleton, a selection from her current spring/summer collection….
Thirty-six-year-old Victoria Beckham spoke of her excitement at receiving Kate Middleton’s request at a preview of her autumn/winter 2011 line at New York Fashion Week.
The former ‘Posh’ spice girl singer said:
“Apparently, she likes my clothes and has asked to see a selection.
“It will be from my current spring/summer collection.
“It’s tremendously exciting and I would be honoured is she were to wear my designs.
“I admire her tremendously.
“She’s a beautiful young girl, she has a wonderful figure and I think she wears clothes beautifully.”
Using a microphone to speak to buyers and members of the press this morning at an East 63rd Townhouse,Victoria joked:
“Don’t worry I’m not going to sing!”
The busy fashionista is four-and-a-half months pregnant with her fourth child and openly admitted that she had absolutely no idea what the sex of her unborn baby was, adding:
“I can go on record and say contrary to the rumours…..
“I do not know the sex of my baby!
“David and I just feel so lucky and blessed to be adding to our family.
” We know what to do with boys, and they are very excited about having a little brother to teach to play football, but if it’s a girl, we’d all be over the moon as well.”
The Beckham’s are also believed to be among those to have received an invitation to the Royal wedding taking place on April 29th 2011.
Share This
Subscribe Here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

-Best Regards-

 

VILLA IN BALI Copyright © 2009 BeMagazine Blogger Template is Designed by Blogger Template
In Collaboration with fifa